Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Do Think About Other Things...


For those that think I just have tunnel vision when it comes to animals, today I prove you wrong. There is something else very important in my life that consumes my thoughts often. Another love in my life so to speak.
It is New York Pizza.
So enchanted am I that I have a photo of a New York pie on my work desk digital frame. So every so often when it shuffles to Frame #125 I can take a moment to sigh and drool. It's just not right that I am forced to live in the land of deep dish. It's just wrong I tell you, this Chicago style pizza, I mean why do we need that much crust? And toppings before the sauce? It's backwards and I will not accept it.
Okay, now that I have that off my chest we can go back to focusing on animal companions.

No comments:

Post a Comment