Friday, September 5, 2008

This Week's Official Friend of Fiona is...Rowdy!

What is it with dog's named "Rowdy"? This is the second Rowdy we have crowned F.O.F. around here. They all seem to be adorable and they all seem to love Lucky Fiona, which frankly there is absolutely nothing wrong with! Dogmom Jessica sent us this lovely shot of Aussie cattle dog Rowdy sporting "The Batty" in a one inch width. (great style choice!) We hope he won't go too batty picking out his free custom collar for being this week's winner. Congrats Rowdy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Rowdy! And how nice of you to give such nice presents to your Friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo HOO!! Gotta love LOVE Rowdy!! Found this blog through Miss Momster, and I am hooked!! I will have to find some pics of my little "Suzie-Q" She is my other baby...my weimeraner! I am off to read more, then find pics!! YEeHaW!!

    ReplyDelete