Sunday, September 21, 2008

We love a rave...


Fiona's getting a big head with all the compliments! What people are saying about Lucky Fiona collars.


"Sweet! The whiparound will be very much enjoyed! The collar and leash are beautiful and extremely well-made. My dog pulls a lot on his collar and leash, and Lucky Fiona totally stands up to his abuse! Super friendly seller, awesome products, shipped quickly, packaged carefully, perfect transaction! Thank you!!"


"Absolutely amazing! The leash arrived so quickly, and it's made so well. My dog saw the yellow package and knew she was getting another gift. She was hopping up and down and whipping her tail back and forth while I opened it. She looks so great in her collar and leash combo, and she is ready to showcase her fall fashion. Thank you so much for making this for us. We are certainly going to be back for more."


"Just love this material and your quality in workmanship has me coming back for more. Thanks!"


"TOTALLY BOSS!!! Fits great, made super sturdy, charm is PERFECT with the theme! I can't say enough great things. Will definitely be back for more!"


Keep the comments and feedback coming! It helps us keep going and remembering why we are so passionate for our collars and sharing them with the world.

1 comment:

  1. Our Roomie ordered collars and leashes for me and Lexi Min Pin, and we can't wait to get them! I will send you a picture of how fabulous I look in Poindexter!

    Brown dog kisses,
    Dannan

    ReplyDelete