Friday, August 7, 2009

A letter from Fiona to Mr. Squirrel

Dear Mr. Squirrel ~

You think you're so smart don't you? Waiting until the other setters go inside the doggie door before you start eating the sunflowers in my yard. What you don't know smarty pants is that I am watching you. Yes, I enter a cloak of invisibility when I hide between my Dogmom's outdoor furniture and the lilly stalks. You don't see me...but I see you. You and your twitchy little tail. You stuffing your fat squirrel cheeks with sunflower seeds. You're such a messy eater throwing those seeds all over the place, this is why Dogmommy has sunflowers coming up in places she didn't want sunflowers. You will pay. I'm going to get you squirrely. Yes I am. I'm not just going to point at you rat-with-a-poofy-tail. No, pointing is too good for your kind. I'm going to break out into a full sprint and chase you. Chase you along the fence until you learn a lesson. But you don't learn do you chewtoy? No, you come back for more. Greedy fat little fluffernutter. I will get you. I'm Fiona and nobody messes with Fee.
~ Unsincerely~
Fiona

2 comments:

  1. so cute.
    p.s. Fiona is such a beautiful dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are fantastic. I agree with Miss Anne, Fiona is truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete