Thursday, August 13, 2009

We love a Rave...


Hi Shannon and Fiona,
My mommy just loves buying me and my sister, Sadie, such great Lucky Fiona collars! Whenever I see her typing away on her laptop and I'm laying right next to her on the couch I always look to see what she is looking at and I paw at her to get her attention and when she stops typing to look at my such handsome, irrestible face I quickly get my paws typing away to get to the Lucky Fiona site so I can see if Miss Shannon and Fiona have been busy making any new collars with patterns I just can't live without. Now I've been practicing doing this when she leaves the living room and leaves her computer on so when I get her attention to look at me and gives me some smooches by the time she looks back at her computer she is looking at the LF collars I absolutely need and if my sister isn't being a pest to me I even let mommy see some girly collars for Sadie. So attached is a photo of me, Max, wearing my Lucky Fiona, 'The Duffy', collar which I just love the collars and I have to say I look pretty darn handsome wearing it; no wonder why all the girly dogs are always running up to me. Here I thought it was me they were admiring, but I realized it was my LF collar they liked so I told them to go to their dogmom and/or dogdad to check out the 'Lucky Fiona' site because they are by far the best collars around!
My sister and I say woof, woof to Fiona, Caelan and Dugan. ^-^
Woof, Woof
Max Danberg"

2 comments:

  1. so cute. what a fun idea :)
    i suggest you have everyone send in a pic of their dog with their fiona collar on and do a blogfashionshow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Shannon, I feel like an idiot. I had wondered what happened to you and then I realized Fiona's blog had moved! I missed out on some great deals! Stupid me!

    ReplyDelete