Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pogue Mahone's LOVE MATCH Bio


* Over the next week or so we will be featuring some of our recently submitted LOVE MATCH biographies. There is still time to submit your dog! See the previous blog post for questions to cut and paste and submit along with your dog's photo to info@luckyfiona.com Let Lucky Fiona find your pooch's perfect LOVE MATCH.

The Basics
Dog's Name: Pogue Mahone 
Dog's Gender: Boy
Dog's Breed: English Setter
Name of Guardian: Shannon & Alex
Guardian's email address: info@luckyfiona.com
Where was dog born: In the hills of Kentucky by a gun dog breeder
Where does dog reside now: In the bustling suburbs of Chicago
Rescue? What organization: OESR alum (shout out to to my FosterDogMom Danica)

About You
Your best physical feature: My heart shaped nose.  All the ladies love it. 
Your least favorite thing about yourself: My inability to stay out of trouble.
One word to describe you: Naughty
Favorite food item: Anything YOU are eating. Also: pizza crusts and anything YOU are eating.
Favorite toy: Whatever toy Lily currently has, duh. 
Favorite activities: Stealing items out of purses, dog park runs, going to Starbucks for puppicinos, shredding things, stealing items out of the sink.
Favorite place to nap: The left arm of the couch is mine. We clear?
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: So many faves, but I think the "Pogue Mahone Superstar" stands out because it not only looked awesome on me but it clearly stated to all that I am indeed a Superstar. 

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: I'm looking for a lady. Breed unimportant but she must know basic sign language or have a willingness to learn it and then ignore it like I do. 
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual, I'm too young and sexy to be tied down to one chick.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Easy going and sexy as all hell.  She must understand that it's not that I don't want to listen to her problems, but I'm deaf so she should just keep any whining or complaining to herself because I can't hear it anyway. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: She should have nice nails. I find a gal who keeps up with this basic grooming staple typically smells good and is well put together. 
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Non-open mindedness about deaf dogs. I was born deaf and I'm happy as can be and can do almost anything any other dog can. I don't need your pity or intolerance. Yo. For reals. 
Best dog date scenario: The perfect date would be a run at the dog park and then a trip to my favorite Italian restaurant where the cook will set us up a table out back in the alley way and let us share spaghetti until our noses meet and we kiss. (I saw that in a movie once) 


No comments:

Post a Comment