Thursday, January 31, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is...Alex

Hey ladies, come romp in the snow with handsome Alex.


The Basics
Dog's Name:  Alex
Dog's Gender: male
Dog's Breed: English setter
Name of Guardian: Tiffany
Guardian's email address: * on record with Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born:  PA
Where does dog reside now:  PA
Rescue? What organization:

About You
Your best physical feature:  my little orange spots mixed into my manly blue belton coat
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  I get scared when new dogs come around
One word to describe you:  Protector
Favorite food item:  homemade cookies
Favorite toy:  anything my sister Addie wants to play with
Favorite activities: chicken stalking
Favorite place to nap:  my leather chair
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  currently loving the black and red and white in this picture (can't remember the name) because it makes me look sexy
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  female
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  casual----I am a man
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  very laidback and non threatening
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: gotta be a beautiful babe to be seen with me
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: someone who won't understand that I'm in charge
Best dog date scenario: Chicken stalking---followed by a nice run in a field

No comments:

Post a Comment