Monday, January 28, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Pixie Wigglebottom




Pixie WiggleBottom
The Basics
Dog's Name: Pixie Wigglebottom
Dog's Gender: Princess
Dog's Breed: Long Haired Chihuahua (or so we were told)
Name of Guardian: I do what I want. (Diann and Bill Morris)
Guardian's email address: (private - will be shared w/Love Match)
Where was dog born: Somewhere in Broadway, NC
Where does dog reside now: In the lap of pampered luxury in Sanford, NC
Rescue? What organization: Rescue.  Was brought to my mom and asked to help find me a home.

About You
Your best physical feature: My beautiful Rapunzel hair......when it's behaving.   
Your least favorite thing about yourself: I hate having bad hair days.  Then mom brings out the brush.  I hate the brush. 
One word to describe you: DIVA
Favorite food item: Oranges, and of course, anything that the humans are eating.
Favorite toy: My knotted up sock
Favorite activities: I work at my Mom's store.  I am the official greeter and door bell.  Occasionally I like to take a prance around the block, but only if I get to walk myself with the leash in my mouth, and the weather is absolutely perfect! (Not too hot, not too cold).  I do love a good ride in the car, but only if I can sit on your shoulders so I can see out the window.  And if that ride in the car includes a drive thru at the bank (where I get a cookie), or a drive thru (where I get some of what my  humans are having) I'm in heaven!  Oh yeah, and TEXTING!    
Favorite place to nap: In the big bed....DUH!
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: I don't own a Lucky Fiona collar yet (for shame).  I am sending my mom to remedy that right now!

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: I'm looking for the prince to my princess.
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: I am looking for a sugar daddy, or several sugar daddies.  A girl needs to be able to be kept in the princess style!
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: A completely submissive guy who will put me on a pedestal and worship me...oh yeah, and do what I want.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: Big muscles.  I love big muscles.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Control freaks.  I do what I want.  
Best dog date scenario: The perfect date would be where I get to do what I want.  Perhaps a short walk, followed by sharing an orange.  I have heard most dogs don't like oranges, I can't believe this.  Or maybe a ride in the car?  s

No comments:

Post a Comment