Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Today's Feutured LOVE MATCH Bio is Maizy...



Maizy is batting her eyelashes at you.

Basics
Name:  Maizy Rice (nee Sunsand Babs)
Gender:  Female

Breed:  Greyhound
Guardian:  Brian & Nicole 
e-mail:  *email on record for Love Match
Born:  Florida
Resides:  Staten Island, New York
Rescue org:  Grateful Greyhounds
About me:
Best physical feature: I have 2, sorry it is a lady’s prerogative. My “Cleopatra-esque” eyes and my long
shapely legs for sure, (nickname “sexy thighs”)
Least favorite feature: Scars from racing (eech)
Favorite food:  Prosciutto (or as the New Yorkers say, Ba-shjoot). Really though, ANYTHING
edible, even poop (I have a very fast metabolism)
Favorite toy:  Stuffed pheasant (unstuffed is good too!)
Favorite activities:  Chasing any animal that I can, licking everyone and everything thing and eating.
Favorite napping place: My oversized, tempurpedic Orvis bed in the Master Bedroom
Favorite Lucky Fiona Collar: Tough choice, I have to go with the “Guinness”, the colors 
look great on me and really enhance my sleek figure! It looks great in all seasons too.
Perfect match -
Male(s)
Casual, I have too much to offer just one man.
I love a submissive fella who knows that I do the chasing but not too submissive. Sometimes I want him to fight
back a little (just a little). No dogs that have locking jaws either,,,,,,sorry pit bulls :-( You MUST be able to run
pretty fast too as I want the chase to last a little while before I catch you. 
And I WILL catch you. :-)
I am drawn to fellas that are at least my size and a coat that is on the shorter side but color makes no difference, I do not discriminate. No pipsqueaks here. Ears are a big turn on too, all types. I like them long and floppy andpointing straight up. 
Although I am no biker chick, I do have some ink and think it’s pretty cool. It is inside my ears though so you don’t see it unless you are looking for it. Mike Ness always says, “Never get a tattoo where a judge can see ‘em.” I agree. 
I don’t like too much butt sniffing, once you get it’s me, move on. I don’t like anyone aggressively getting in my grille either (and I will let you know when I have had enough). I don’t like anyone who greets me too aggressively either. When we meet, it should be calm and polite, take note puppies. Lastly, no one can lay on me or touch me when I am trying to rest. A loud and sharp noise will come out of my long and pointy snout if you do. However, I have the full right to lay on anyone I please. 
A great date is going to the dog park or a great big field. I LOVE the outdoors. Then sniffing every inch and then chasing that special someone until I get bored. We then leave, go home and have some really great treats followed up by taking off my collar (never on the 1st date though) and snuggling for a long, restful nap next to my beau.

No comments:

Post a Comment