Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Guinness

Guinness is looking for LOVE ladies - are you the one to run in the fields with him?
The Basics
Dog's Name: Guinness
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed:English setter
Name of Guardian: Susan EnglandGuardian's email address: * on file w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born:  He can't remember.  In the Chicagoland area probably
Where does dog reside now: Columbus Ohio
Rescue? What organization:  OESR mascot failed foster dog
About You
Your best physical feature:  My chocolately brown soulful eyes.  It can score us a lot of table goodies on our date! 
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  What?  Uh.  Hmmmm.  I.....  Ok.  I can't think of a single thing but my dog mom helped me out.  She says I TALK too much, especially in the car or with new dogs I am just meeting  that are large.  
One word to describe you:  Breathtaking!  
Favorite food item:  Bully sticks
Favorite toy:  pully toy when I play with Molly.  
Favorite activities:  Running, following my mom around everywhere, getting pets, getting treats, talking. 
Favorite place to nap: On the bed with my mom or dad, or on my special pillow with the llama skin rug on it.  
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  My 80's rockstar martingale collar that I got for a COM.  It is sparkly and has skulls and hearts and since I kind of look like an 80's rockstar it really puts me at my best.  

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Female.  
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  Casual would be best for me because I have a lot of other responsibilities to attend to like keeping squirrels out of the yard, and hanging out with my sisters, and running, but if the right girl for me comes along I am willing to commit.   
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  Has to be sweet and submissive and let me do most of the talking, a laid back girl would be best for me as I can be intimidated by assertive females. Has to come from a good family and have class.  I am not looking for some honky tonk setter with too much makeup and rhinestones, if you know what I mean. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance:  Looking for a beautiful setter girl that will complement me so that people will gasp in awe on the street when they see us.  
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for:  I can't handle a diva, this relationship only has room for one.  And I can't deal with treat/toy stealers, or snappy growly girls.  
Best dog date scenario:  Running in the fields together with our feathers blowing in the wind, going for a swim, and then begging for treats together at dinner time!  

No comments:

Post a Comment