Thursday, January 31, 2013

Today's Featured Love Bio is Waylon


Waylon is ready to drool over a special lady. (if he's in a car)




LOVE MATCH BIO Questions  - Waylon
The Basics
Dog's Name:  Waylon
Dog's Gender:   Male
Dog's Breed:  English Setter
Name of Guardian:  Wendy and Patrick
Guardian's email address:  *on record w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born:  I am a sweet country boy from Morehead KY.
Where does dog reside now:  Now I am a Buckeye Fan living in Columbus, Ohio – Home of THE Ohio State University – Go BUCKS!!
Rescue? What organization:  I was found with my mother and sister by Above & Beyond English Setter Rescue.  My humans brought me home to “foster”.  Not sure what that means but from what I hear it must be tough since it often is followed by the word “fail”.

About You
Your best physical feature:  My ginger ears.
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  My inability to stop drooling in the car.
One word to describe you:  Fun!! 
Favorite food item:  Everything!  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to eat!!
Favorite toy:  My hedgehog that grunts and squeaks.  It sounds like my sister Truby!!
Favorite activities:  Scrapping at day care, barking at nothing, playing with toys, irritating Truby, attacking my reflection in the window, etc….
Favorite place to nap:  Leather chair.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  The Alex Stripe as that is what my humans ordered for me.  It will be my first.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Female.
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  I am looking for a casual relationship as I am a bit young to enter into a serious relationship. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  Energetic, playful and sweet. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance:   Looking for a sweet young lady not bigger than me.  I am almost 40 lbs.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for:   Snarly, snippy dogs with attitudes like Truby.
Best dog date scenario:   Wrestling, playing with toys, and running outdoors - followed by a long nap.  Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment