Friday, February 1, 2013

Today's Featured Love Bio is Pixie!

Pixie is looking for a fast mover to keep up with her.





The Basics
Dog's Name: Pixie
Dog's Gender: Female 
Dog's Breed: English Setter, tricolor
Name of Guardian: Holly 
Guardian's email address: * on record w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: North Carolina
Where does dog reside now: Michigan
Rescue? What organization: ACES

About You
Your best physical feature: My luxuriant long ears and sleek, slender figure.
Your least favorite thing about yourself: I sometimes will eat a little poop. If it’s lying around. Or if someone just pooped it. I can’t understand why Mom yells.

One word to describe you: Velocity!
Favorite food item: What’cha got?
Favorite toy: Any toy that Scout has!
Favorite activities: Running. Hunting butterflies. And humping the dog pillow in the living room after I beat it up a little to subdue it properly.
Favorite place to nap: On the couch.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: Heart Your Dog. It was my very first Lucky Fiona. It just suits me and I look fabulous in it. Plus it came with a really good heart charm.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Open
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Casual for now, but if it turned into something more I wouldn’t mind. I’m young and in my prime!
Explain: I just want someone who likes to run as fast and as far as possible. Not many can keep up with me.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Must be fun and ready for mischief.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I like sleek, fast movers, with natural tails and ears. No hair over their eyes, it just looks sloppy and how can one see well enough to play a proper game of chase?
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Getting anywhere near my Mom when we are on the couch together, especially if there are snacks. 
Best dog date scenario: An afternoon running wild at a giant dog park, followed by a dinner of chicken, spaghetti, cheese and ice cream for dessert. Then we’d nap until bedtime, because I like to get up early in the morning and I need my beauty rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment