Friday, February 8, 2013

Today's Love Match Bio is Lily June

Jeepers Lily June has gorgeous peepers.


The Basics
Dog's Name: Lily June 
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: Blue Belton Field English Setter
Name of Guardian: Ann and Don 
Guardian's email address: *on file w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: Mt. Galena, Ohio
Where does dog reside now: Westerville, Ohio...in her castle
Rescue? What organization: N/A

About You

Your best physical feature: My black patches over both of my beautiful, coffee colored peepers.
Your least favorite thing about yourself: My fantastic tail, my mommy calls it my "feather duster."
One word to describe you: Diva
Favorite food item: Hmmm anything that is not dog food, anything my mom and dad are eating really!
Favorite toy: Mouseykins, I have had it since I was a baby and have NEVER destroyed it.
Favorite activities: Napping really, a princess needs her beauty sleep.
Favorite place to nap: On the couch in "my spot" with one of my mom's slippers to cushion my head.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The 2012 Guiness, it makes my spots "pop."

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?: Male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: I am 6 years old, so I am in need of a serious relationship, not just that puppy kid stuff!
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Somedog that likes to sleep in, get brushed, and eat, a lot, and occasionally play, but only when I feel like it. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: A gorgeous specimen of a pooch hat only wants the BEST in girlfriend companions. Also, a dog that is just as high and mighty as me, we are regal up in here! :)

What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Playfulness, just leave me alone and let me sleep!
Best dog date scenario: We would have a lovely meal of human food and then take a nice long nap, followed by a romp in a pool or a nice jog on the beach. Then perhaps... we could have dessert too?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment