Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Lucky

Oh Lucky you don't need cahoonas to make a Love Match. 


The Basics

Dog's Name: Lucky,  alias, “Boo” “Sugar” “Big Stinker’ 
Dog's Gender: Male 
Dog's Breed: Tricolor English Field Setter 
Name of Guardian: Sherry 
Guardian's email address:*on record w/Lucky Fiona 
Where was dog born: North Carolina? 
Where does dog reside now: Salem, VA 
Rescue? Yes, my mom rescued me. What organization:  ASPCA of Elizabeth City, NC on January 2, 2011. 
About You
Your best physical feature: My baby face. My nicely shaped hamstrings are pretty good too. 
Your least favorite thing about yourself: I no longer have my cahoonas. 
One word to describe you: Energy! 
Favorite food item: Butter!  I love butter sandwiches. Scrambled eggs, roasted chicken. Did I mention CHEESE!!! I also love to snack on potatoe chips, popcorn, yogurt, any kind of people food. You do like people food, don’t you? 
Favorite toy: A stuffed toy, preferably squeaky.  Guilty pleasure?  Mom’s shoes. 
Favorite activities: Running like a thoroughbred racehorse.  Stalking squirrels and birds.  Barking and craning my neck at people in my neighborhood. Sniffing things and making a noise that sounds like the blades of a helicopter whirling. Oh and I get really excited about motorcycles! 
Favorite place to nap: On my mom’s bed. 
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: I really like my Alex Stripe because the wide is just so rich looking. (That’s what my mom said.)It has a nautical look to it for spring. (Mom said that, too.) My other favorite in my Rockin’ Robin because I am a rockin dude that likes to hunt robins. 

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?: Female!  Pant, pant. 
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:
Serious; I act a little crazy, but I am a very loyal guy.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:
I hope she won’t growl at me too much. And I hope she won’t mind if I get a little up close and personal. I can’t help myself. Even though my cahoonas are gone.
I’m a little bit city, a little bit country, but mostly I’m a country boy at heart, because I really like to hunt. I hope she understands. However, my doctor says I am a top athlete and I clean up well.  My Mom gets me these nice Lucky Fiona collars.
 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I mainly just want her to smell good.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: 
These alpha dog types who keep pushing the envelope.
 Best dog date scenario: 
My fantasy is that we will dash out the front door together at break neck speed, creating a stir in the neighborhood and causing all the other dogs locked behind doors and fences to be jealous. We’ll romp through the creek, smell underbrush, look for birds and small animals and then run some more until we get tired. Then we will catch a taxi back to Mom’s house for some food, clean water and petting. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment