Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Snowball



Snowball would like to enjoy a low fat snack with her SOULMATE.


My name is Snowball.
I am a spayed female English setter or English setter mix, depending on what paperwork you read.
My dog guardians are Margie & John 
Email on file w/ Lucky Fiona
My earliest recollections are being born in South Carolina to a military family. I had at least one other family because I was driven to Binghampton,, NY in October 2005 from upstate NY to meet Margie & John.  I suspect that I am a member of the witness protection program. My memories are sketchy at best, so I have not shared them with dogmom or dogdad for their own safety's sake.
We reside now in Tafton,,PA near beautiful Lake Wallenpaupack.
I was adopted through a secret organization named ACES ( Another Chance for English Setters). I think their number is in the yellow pages. That must also be top secret as who can find a phone book in this day and age, let alone the yellow pages.
 
ABOUT ME
My best physical characteristic is my soulful eyes without a doubt!
 The thing I like least about myself is my tendency to gain weight. I have been on a diet forever. I eat Lo fat food. My treats are restricted....., and I live with a bitch who can eat anything she wants and not gain weight and no, I am NOT talking about dogmom. I am referring to my housemate Kassie. Just so there is no confusion.
My favorite food is anything edible but I love PUREBITES liver treats that Margie doles out like a miser. Damn her! But I digress.
My favorite toy is my KONG toy especially when it is stuffed with frozen peanut butter. I don't get this often. Rats again!
My favorite favorite activity is sleeping on the couch or watching Emergency on the retro channel. I howl as long as there is a siren wailing. This really annoys dogdad, but dogmom laughs like a maniac which really annoys dogdad.
My favorite place to nap is in the sun. Sometimes on the floor, but usually on the recliner in the sun room. It gives me a nice tan which is an added bonus.
My favorite Lucky Fiona collar is the Summer Snowball which, in my humble opinion, should be changed to just the Snowball. It is fashionable in winter, spring, summer and fall. It is named for a diva so just deal with it without trying to compartmentalize!
* HMMM what I am looking for in my soulmate..
This is not hard to do. I am open to male or female companionship. I don't think there is another alternative.  Please correct me if I am in error.
I think it has to to be a serious relationship... just in case the witness protection program has to move me again. Dogmom says this will never happen. We would all have to go in the program according to her.
 The qualities I am looking for in a companion are... I want a dog that is not in my face. Easy going, who like to relax and likes to eat snacks. Treats are the best, don't you agree, Bea? May I call you Bea? Forgive me if I am being too familiar.  I think you are Hot! I have my canine good citizen certificate which is equivalent to a PHD in the people world. I am as smart as a box of rocks according to dogdad so I would like a match who is equal to me. I won't say smarter cuz I don't think that is possible. JMHO
I like lots of feathers and color does not matter. I have no biases.
I will not tolerate a doggie that gets in my face or prevents(or tries to) prevent me from running at the dog park. At the park, I want to run and Don't get in my way or do so at your own risk! I will growl but I do not bite.
The best date I can think of would be at the dog park..running all day and getting a nice dinner after. Maybe a snack at the dog park. Casual I think . Later dressing in our finest Lucky Fiona collars and dancing the night away.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment