Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's Love Match Bio is Sebastian

You want a date with the Luck Dragon? Better not be a yappy dog. 



The Basics
Dog's Name: Sebastian "LuckDragon" 
Dog's Gender: Boy
Dog's Breed: English Setter 
Name of Guardian: Aiden c/o Brent 
Guardian's email address: *on record w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: Kentucky ? 
Where does dog reside now: Northern Minnesota 
Rescue? What organization: yes, saved by Ohio English Setter Rescue 

About You
Your best physical feature: silky ears 
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  I'm a little over protective of my boy and mom 
One word to describe you: lover!!!
Favorite food item: people food but I hardly ever get any 
Favorite toy: none 
Favorite activities: being with my peeps, chasing birds, and napping 
Favorite place to nap: leather couch 
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: my favorite is the "For the Love of Lizzie" she was a good friend and someone my mom and grandma loved very very much. It was named for her. 
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: I like girls
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: only casual, I'm too devoted to my peeps to invest a lot of time in a relationship
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: easy going 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: for me what's on the inside is what's important, but I like bigger booties and a loveof the outdoors since I'm a bird dog is a must. 
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: little yappy dogs 
Best dog date scenario: a stroll through the woods at sunrise looking for birds for my peeps 

No comments:

Post a Comment