Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Lucy

Lucy is looking for a dog with some meat on his bones who likes ice cubes too.



The Basics Dog's Name: Lucille MacDonald-I go by Lucy Dog's Gender: Female Dog's Breed: English Setter Name of Guardian: Nan and Don 
Guardian's email address: *on file Where was dog born: Ohio Where does dog reside now: Warren, Michigan Rescue? What organization: Yes, OESR 
About You
 Your best physical feature: My beautiful black hair evenly place around my eyes highlighted by my brown eyebrows! Your least favorite thing about yourself: My missing right lower canine tooth I lost protecting my guardians from a Chihuahua on the other side of the fence in my yard. One word to describe you: Bi-polar.  I can be a love bug most the time but I become a crazy lady at times when I play!! Favorite food item: Not picky-love all types of food especially dog bones and animal crackers! Favorite toy: Ice Cubes-Love to throw them around and chase after them Favorite activities: Cleaning myself and the area around me ( I am cheaper than a steam cleaner), herding the other dogs in the house, protecting my house and backyard and sleeping all covered up next to mom guardian at night in bed.   Favorite place to nap: next to Dad guardian snuggling in the family room on the couch covered with my blanket Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: I can’t remember the name but is purple with black waves going horizontally through it 
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
 Male? Female? Open?: Male Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual.  Heard my so called husband Charlie was on this site and yes we have an open marriage so I’m on the prowl too! Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: A nice guy!!  I just need to be the controller of the house-aka the “Dog Wife”  Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I like a guy with some meat on his bones-I need a guy who has a place I can place my head on as a pillow and snuggle up next to in bed. What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Female dog friends who think they can be the BFF of my guy and try to control me in my house. Best dog date scenario: Our date would be full of licks!! I was found in Licking County Ohio and I love to lick so it would be meeting with a lick, then I would lick the sheet we lay on when we are on the couch watching “Incredible Journey”. Then our guardians would make us a feast of whatever we request in reason as long as not gas producing.  After that If you want to stay I will lick you until you tell me to “Stop Licking-I hear that from my guardians a lot so I guess that is a good time to stop”

No comments:

Post a Comment