Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Today's Featured Love Bio is Truby




Truby is a superstar. Catch her if you can. 
The Basics
Dog's Name:  Truman aka Truby
Dog's Gender:   Female from tip to tail!
Dog's Breed:  English Setter
Name of Guardian:  Wendy and Patrick – BTW: I call them humans.
Guardian's email address:  *on record
Where was dog born:  In a barn in Kansas – but keep that on the down low.  I prefer a more exotic location. 
Where does dog reside now:  Columbus, Ohio – not quite the bright lights/big city I would like (i.e. Manhattan) but it will do.
Rescue? What organization:  Above & Beyond English Setter Rescue.  Again on the down low – I like to say I come from England but my human said I had to be honest.

About Truby
Your best physical feature:  Beautiful Face, incredible coat, well placed spots, long tail feathers, and everything else!
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  My nails get a bit long at times.  The humans are too pathetic to do it themselves so my pawdicure takes place at the vet office (shudder!).
One word to describe you:  Superstar!!
Favorite food item:  I am not a big eater as I watch my figure but I do like a bit of Filet Mignon – medium rare.
Favorite toy: Bugs – I know that does not fit with my profile thus far, but I love to chase bugs in the house.  Thankfully the human is a bit lax on housekeeping so I usually find something!
Favorite activities:  Walks in the neighborhood amongst my admirers
Favorite place to nap:  On the couch on my back with paws in the air.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  Buffalo Check – the colors look fab on me!

What Truby is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male:  I want a boy dog as I have found them to be very manageable.
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: 
I am looking for a casual relationship.  This is subject to change on what my match has to bring to the relationship. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  Respect and the ability to maintain distance – no butt sniffing.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance:   Physical beauty so we complement each other.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for:   Jumping, humping and bumping.
Best dog date scenario:  Lying on opposite ends of the couch - staring at each other for about an hour.  Then my date goes home as I need my beauty sleep. 
Hey – you know you love me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment