Thursday, February 7, 2013

Today's featured Love Match is Lillian.


Like freckles? Dislike pesky sisters? You could be Lillian's Love Match.


The Basics
Dog's Name: Lillian
Dog's Gender: female
Dog's Breed: setter/aussie/poodle
Name of Guardian: Hiliary 
Guardian's email address: *on record
Where was dog born: Salem, Va
Where does dog reside now: Roanoke, Va
Rescue? What organization: None

About You
Your best physical feature: My freckles of course, I have the perfect amount of them in the perfect colors
Your least favorite thing about yourself: My teeth, I have a little bit of an underbite and wish I could get doggie braces
One word to describe you: Sweet
Favorite food item: Turkey Jerky
Favorite toy: Wart hog
Favorite activities: Sleeping, hiking and cuddling
Favorite place to nap: In my mom's lap or in the closet, seems to be the only way to get away from my pesky sister
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The filigree cookie, the red looks fantastic against my pretty coat

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Male, girls are just too much drama
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Either or, I would just like the company of another dog that isn't my annoying sister
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Sweet, fun and likes to run and be outdoors. I would also prefer someone around my age (I'm 8), I do not want to put up with puppy foolishness and I need someone who is a bit mature
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: Must be in shape, I like to keep up with my appearance and must be nicely groomed whether its just a
trim or shaved

What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Rude, bad boys
Best dog date scenario:  A nice long hike, maybe go roll in a mud puddle and then some cuddling afterwards, no funny
business!

No comments:

Post a Comment