Saturday, February 9, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Romeo (seriously)

His name is Romeo for goodness sake. This says it all. 




The Basics
Dog's Name:  Romeo
Dog's Gender:  Male
Dog's Breed:  Hound mix
Name of Guardian:  Kelly
Guardian's email address: * on record w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: I was found wandering the streets of Franklin County, Ohio
Where does dog reside now:  Westervillle, Ohio
Rescue? What organization: Franklin County Dog Shelter

About You
Your best physical feature: My nose. I can sniff out a small crust of bread from approximately 105 miles away.

Your least favorite thing about yourself: I'm constantly famished.

One word to describe you: HUNGRY

Favorite food item: I'll have what you're having. 

Favorite toy:  My fat, squishy plush chicken. Oh, and I also love my monkey leg. It used to be a whole monkey, but I pulled out all the stuffing and chewed off the leg. I like to carry that leg around to show everyone who runs this joint. 

Favorite activities: Eating, begging for food, pretending I have to pee so mama will give me a treat when I come back inside. I also love to play chase, wrestle and swim. And I really look forward to my walks every day. But no day would be complete without extensive napping. 

Favorite place to nap: Daddy's grandma made an afghan for him and he doesn't really like it when I lay on it, so i just wait for him to leave for work, then I jump on the bed and pull it off the footboard and snuggle in. Mama folds it up real pretty when she gets home so no one is the wiser. It's a nice system.

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Jack Cobb. It's slimming. 

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?:  Open. I'm looking for a fun-loving best friend who appreciates a guy who is able to maintain his "winter weight" all year round. I'm not fat, I'm big boned. 

Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  I'm a serious relationship kind of guy. I am very particular about who I let into my inner circle, so once you're there, you're there for life. I will always love you. Even when we're old and grey, I will appreciate your companionship every day and you will never doubt for a minute that you are special to me. 

Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: I admire excellent begging skills and am always looking to improve my game. I also like happy, confident dogs. Neediness makes me nervous and nervousness makes me real, real hungry and I do not need that.

Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance:  I'm not particular when it comes to looks, but if you have sad eyes that could score us a few extra treats, I would not complain. 

What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for:  I do not tolerate toy thievery. And I do not tolerate lap-hoggery. But if I really, really like you, those things are immediately negotiable.

Best dog date scenario: We'll hit the woods for some running, squirrel chasing and sniffing, then we'll go to the pond for a swim. After a large and delicious meal, we'll hop on the couch and snuggle in close with our humans where we'll be the center of attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment