Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Maybellene (available for adoption w/OESR)

Oh Maybellene...she can be true. 



The Basics
Dog's Name: Maybellene a.k.a. Maybel
Dog's Gender: female
Dog's Breed: Lemony English setter
Name of Guardian: Shannon & Alex
Guardian's email address: *on record w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born:  Indiana
Where does dog reside now: Illinois
Rescue? What organization: Available for adoption with Ohio English Setter Rescue www.ohioenglishsetterrescue.org

About You
Your best physical feature:  my soft green eyes and wavy soft puppy fur. 
Your least favorite thing about yourself: I was dumped in a shelter after living outdoors and I was told I was "stinky" until I got a few baths.
One word to describe you:  True. Unlike the song I can be true.
Favorite food item: Anything really, but my current fave is herring treats
Favorite toy: I don't know what toys are. Never had one until this past week. Don't get 'em. 
Favorite activities: chasing foster sissy Beatrix in circles
Favorite place to nap:  FosterDogDaddy's lap
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: I like the Guinness because it's the collar OESR gave me.
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Open
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  Casual - I'm a young lass
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Fun lover, must like cats because I sure do. They are fun to lick.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I like boys who like me. My FosterDogMom says I have self esteem issues and we need to work on that. 
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Please don't bark in my face.
Best dog date scenario: I would love to eat a big bowl of tripe and then chase around in circles and then cuddle up on The Squilt and nap and then eat a Buffalo Ear and then fall in love and then get married and then live happily ever after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment