Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Jasmine

Jasmine is a regal gal looking for an admirer.




The Basics
Dog's Name: Jasmine
Dog's Gender: Female 
Dog's Breed: English Setter, tricolor
Name of Guardian: Holly 
Guardian's email address: *on file
Where was dog born: Michigan
Where does dog reside now: Michigan
Rescue? What organization: Jay’s Sporting Goods Parking Lot in Clare

About You

Your best physical feature: My beautiful tricolor markings.
Your least favorite thing about yourself: My coat has gone a bit woolly.
One word to describe you: Regal
Favorite food item: Bleu cheese.
Favorite toy: Dad’s slippers, which I will chew up if I find one. I also like to eviscerate stuffies and pull out the squeaker and eat it.
Favorite activities: Hunting birds and chipmunks
Favorite place to nap: Alone in the bedroom on the bed. By myself.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Hit On All Sixes. It suits my regal bearing and position in life.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?: Open
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual. I really don’t need anybody, I do quite well on my own. At the same time, it’s nice to have an admirer.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Deference and manners. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: Attractive, but not too attractive. I like to be the star. 
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Familiarity or pushyness. Lack of respect. And don’t sniff ME, I will sniff YOU.
Best dog date scenario: We would go to a large, natural area where we could run free and scare up some game. The grass should not be wet, and it can not be super hot out. We would run until exhausted then cool off for a few and do it again. Later we would have a gourmet meal of meats and sweets, until we were full to the brim. And then take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment