Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Theodore (a.k.a. Teddy)

Like Turkey? Teddy can steal you some under his long ears.


The Basics 
Dog's Name:  Theodore 
Dog's Gender:   Male 
Dog's Breed:   Bloodhound 
Name of Guardian:   Wesley and Laura
Guardian's email address:  *on record w/Lucky Fiona

Where was dog born:   ??
Where does dog reside now:  Lawrenceville, Georgia 
Rescue? What organization:   Southeast Bloodhound Rescue 

About You
Your best physical feature:  All my wrinkles and super long ears – they are irresistible. 
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  My scars and bed sores – memories of my old life.
One word to describe you:   Perseverance
Favorite food item:   Thanksgiving Turkey – yep…I stole some off the table this year J
Favorite toy:   My Tug Rope or Antler
Favorite activities:   Watching my houndie siblings wrestle (sometimes I’ll join in, but most time I just watch), napping, slow walks and late night romping with Lucy.
Favorite place to nap:   On my new Orvis bed, in the couch corner, or on my Mom and Dad’s bed (but only when they are not home)
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  “The Tattoo-Be-Doo” – First of all, the name is just so fun to say… “The Tattoo-Be-DOOOOOOOO”!!  And...I, not only look like a badass in this collar, I also act like one.  I wore this collar to my 3rd Nose Work class (1-24-13) and I rocked my searches (first week where I didn’t have a panic attack!)!!!  So it is officially my favorite J 
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:    Female
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:    Serious Relationship – I am not a young whippersnapper anymore, and am looking for someone to settle down with. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:    I am a good ole southern boy that would like to meet a nice female that is down to earth, calm and is just looking for someone to just pass the time with. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance:   I am a big boy and would like a female that is about my same size.  I would love a girl with long legs, because I like to initiate play by nibbling on the back of other dog’s legs.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for:   A yappy dog is a no go.  Also, a dog that tries to mount me or comes on too strong is a turn off.  I like to take things slow and steady and am looking for a mate that encompasses that. 
Best dog date scenario:   We go on a long, slow walk without a lot of excitement.  After we come home we spend the rest of the day napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment