Monday, February 11, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Jack

Jack is looking for a girl as sweet as him who will Snoogle with him. 


The Basics
Dog's Name:  Jackwood Elvis Snoogly Logan
Dog's Gender: Boy 
Dog's Breed: Irish Red and White Setter
Name of Guardian: Peggy
Guardian's email address: * on record with OESR
Where was dog born: California
Where does dog reside now: Washington
Rescue? What organization: Witness Protection Program

About You
Your best physical feature: Red eye patches
Your least favorite thing about yourself: 
Peggy says it’s chewing on my harness on the way out the door.  I’ve destroyed quite a few of them, 30 seconds of chewing every day adds up!  I can’t help myself. I call it “Joy of Harness Chewing”.  She calls it “Stop it, Jack!”
One word to describe you:  There is not a word to describe how SNUGGLY I am so Peggy made one up - snoogly.
Favorite food item: I am a gourmand.  I love radishes, and the mussels the seagulls drop on the walkway at the marina. I have also been know to eat wood chips obsessively but let’s not go there. Favorite toy: Socks
Favorite activities: Eating, snuggling, and running outside. 
Favorite place to nap: On Peggy
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  I love my retro Atomic Ranch collar in turquoise, black, and orange, I don’t know the name of it but it is totally hip!
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  A Girl as sweet as me.
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:
I’m looking for a casual relationship.  The last time I was in a serious relationship I ended up father to eight puppies.  I’m just not ready to take on that responsibility on again.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:
Sweet, not overbearing.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: Long legs, nice smile.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: 
I don’t like pushy dogs and dogs who challenge me and jump on me.  I’m a mind my own business kind of dog and expect the same from others.  
I do not share my toys or any other dog’s toys that I may abscond with.  I will bury these toys in undisclosed locations rather than share them. I’m serious about this.

Best dog date scenario: 
Lying in bed with Peggy in the morning while she scratches my chin.  Oh wait, you mean with a DOG...hmmm well, do I have to share the bed with this other dog?  This could complicate things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment