Sunday, February 3, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Lucy


Lucy wants to nibble on your ears fellas.


The Basics
Dog's Name:  Lucy
Dog's Gender:   Female
Dog's Breed:  Bloodhound
Name of Guardian:   Wesley and Laura 
Guardian's email address:   *on record w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born:   West Virginia
Where does dog reside now:  Lawrenceville, Georgia
Rescue? What organization:  Southeast Bloodhound Rescue 
About You
Your best physical feature:   My beautiful brown eyes and long ears.
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  I have food allergies L
One word to describe you:   Curious
Favorite food item:  With my allergies, my treats are VERY limited.  I do love ice and dehydrated sweet potato slices.
Favorite toy:    My stuffed giraffe – or whatever Daphne has
Favorite activities: Nose Work, Long Walks, Nibbling on Daphne’s ear, wrestling with my houndie siblings, singing with my daddy, meeting new dogs, late night romping with Teddy, anything active…
Favorite place to nap: The end of the couch.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: “The Sigmund” – vintage paisley….need I say more?!?!  I like it so much, I have TWO of them J 
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:    Male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:   Serious Relationship – I may be young, but I do not mess around. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  I am looking for someone that is very active and who can keep up with a nonstop girl like me.  I would also like a man that enjoys singing (howling), as it is one of my favorite past times. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance:   I like my men smaller than me.  I am a pretty big girl, but am gentle.   I also would prefer a dog that has ears I can nibble on, because I like to initiate play that way. 
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for:   I do not like yappy dogs, and also, I do not like to be mounted. 
Best dog date scenario:   Long hike, followed by a wrestling session.  A confession of our love for each other by performing a duet in the backyard so the entire neighborhood can hear.  Lastly, we cuddle up to take a long nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment