Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Adam

Adam has the moves like Jagger ladies.



The Basics
Dog's Name: Adam
Dog's Gender: male
Dog's Breed:English Setter of the Field variety
Name of Guardian: Marcie
Guardian's email address: *on record
Where was dog born: we think around Cincinnati Ohio 
Where does dog reside now: Setterland in Painesville Ohio
Rescue? What rescue?  ACES

About You
Your best physical feature: great tail feathers... Regal look
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  I lie everything about myself.. I have great self esteem in my old age
One word to describe you: wise
Favorite food item: pizza, ice cream, cheese
Favorite toy: stuffies and chew bones.. 
Favorite activities: playing with my sister Lilly, cuddling with my mom, hunting birds, eating snacks,  I love making my mom happy, and I love to go for walks
Favorite place to nap: on my moms bed
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Sid.... My mom says I look handsome in that collar. I also like the all the rescue collars that my mom bought because they help dogs like me.What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Female... I want to be Julie England's Valentine
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: casual for now as I am getting older
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  I want a girl who is sweet and fun loving like me.. And who likes to run and play, and hunt birds
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I would like Julie England Who can rock a lucky Fiona collar.. 
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: snarky mean bitches and puppies
Best dog date scenario: a romp in the field to chase birds followed with tasty treats and a maybe a snuggle nap and a comfy doggy bed..i have been around awhile and can still groove like jagger!

No comments:

Post a Comment