Friday, February 8, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Yoshi

Loves cheese and quotes literature...what a pooch! 
The Basics
Dog's Name: Yoshi Del Mar
Dog's Gender: Male Dog's Breed: English Setter
Name of Guardian: Rona and Arty Guardian's email address: * on record
Where was dog born: Ohio
Where does dog reside now: Brooklyn, New York Rescue? What organization: Another Chance for English Setters
About You
Your best physical feature: My spots, athletic physique, long black silky tipped ears. Your least favorite thing about yourself: My allergies, they drive me and everyone else crazy. One word to describe you: Debonair
Favorite food item: CHEESE! 
Favorite toy: My Skinneees Skunk                                        Favorite activities: Long walks patrolling the neighborhood, watching for squirrels, getting crazy at 7:00 PM with previously mentioned skunk, watching the 10:00 and then the 11:00 News in bed between mom and dad. Don’t ask me why the News…I don’t get it. Favorite place to nap: Couch Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Moshi Yoshi, now retired, named after me, it had a sushi theme. What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Female Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Casual Explain: I am living with 3 female cats, a Diva Orange Belton, and a parrot, who knows what it is? I can only handle a casual relationship at this point in my life. Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Acceptance, calm, no surprises. Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: ” It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery                               What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: 1. Being in my face.    2 .Coming near me when I am in a deep sleep and 3.Hiding my bully sticks. Best dog date scenario: A fun time chasing squirrels in the yard. Lounging on the deck, then going indoors for a nap and then renting some Disney classics, Lady and the Tramp, 101 Spotted Dogs, (what are those dogs again… those short haired English setters?) Go crazy at 7:00 and that’s it. I go upstairs to bed at 8:00 PM. Please text me when you get home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment