Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Molly

Molly needs a home as well as a Love Match!


The Basics
Dog's Name: Molly, you can call me Moll-moll.
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: Staffordshire Adore-a-bull terrier
Name of Guardian: Crystal
Guardian's email address: *on file w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: "As the snow flies
On a cold and gray Pennsylvania morn'
A poor little baby pup was born
In the ghettooooo."
 Where does dog reside now: I live in my foster home in Indiana, PA, but I'm looking to move out and settle down as soon as I find Mr. Right. (Or Miss, or both, I'm an equal opportunity cuddler.)
Rescue? Yes. What organization: Starfish to the sea Animal Rescue. (You can find my full profile on their website!)  
About You

Your best physical feature: My smile.
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  They say I can't hold my licker.
One word to describe you: Hungry? No, wait. Lover.
Favorite food item: Food. You don't have to worry about feeding this girl lobster or filet mignon.  As long as I'm by your side, even kibble is fine with me.
Favorite toy: Kongs, stuffed with food.  Or puzzle toys with food. 
Favorite activities: Eating, kissing, snuggling with people, eating, kissing, snuggling with dogs, eating, zoomies, kissing.
Favorite place to nap:  Pressed up against a warm body.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Collins, because it was named for my foster mom in honor of her rescue work.  The Cornell looks FAB on me- it really brings out the lilac hue in my nose.  I don't have my own Lucky Fiona collar, but I'm hoping...

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?: Male. Female. Both. Some of each. A whole group. I have too much love to keep to myself and will love as many as I can get.
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Serious. Explain:  I'm only in foster care.  I know I can't stay here so I'm looking for a LONG term relationship- maybe even furever? You can take me home to meet your DogParents and maybe they'll even let me move in! Sorry, am I moving too fast?
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Just let me love you.  I need to be able to shower you with affection.  You don't even have to reciprocate. If you show me your teeth and growl, I'll just kiss you more and wiggle my body.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: Be large enough to keep me warm when I snuggle with you, and don't be a cat.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Biting me is a HUGE turnoff.
Best dog date scenario: A romp outside- on or off leash, baby, I'm low maintenance- followed by food.  In the ideal scenario, you'd let me eat yours, too.  Then we go inside and curl up on a nice piece of furniture and spoon until we fall asleep.  I don't even drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment