Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Callie

Callie is getting hot and bothered thinking about her Love  Match.
The Basics
Dog's Name: Callie
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: Llewellin setter
Name of Guardian: Jennifer 
Guardian's email address: *on record w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: Enola, Arkansas
Where does dog reside now: Niwot, Colorado
Rescue? What organization:   Callie is a big supporter of the Humane Society of Boulder Valley 

About You
Your best physical feature: My beautiful gold eyes 
Your least favorite thing about yourself:   Poop eating started as a pup and made me reinfect myself with giardia again and again and again.    I used to barf every morning at 4 am, so DogMom trained me to barf in the shower.    She would leave the door open and I would start that gross barf is starting sound and make my way into the bathroom.    Thank goodness for shower massages....they squirt bile down the drain like a charm!
One word to describe you:   Soulful     
Favorite food item: Natural Balance beef stick...I cry at the refrigerator until Mommy gets it for me...because I deserve it!
Favorite toy:   I don't need no stinkin' toys....my silly sister plays with those crazy things...she's so inmature.
Favorite activities: I love running with my Mommy and Daddy and setter sister...6 or 7 miles is preferred and if I think you're going to go for a shorter run, I'll just pull harder and make you go further.
Favorite place to nap: Mommy and Daddy's bed is the best...I love to put my head on their pillows and kick the rest of them off the bed.    My Frontgate dog bed is pretty awesome too.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: My Christmas Filligree made me look so regal and pretty

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:   I'm getting hot just thinking about a good looking male setter with gorgeous ears.
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  I'm a serious, mature woman - so only a serious man will do.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:   I love a man who can make me feel like the Princess that I am and if he can bring home the BACON...and maybe some cheese, that would be great too!    I am an aggressive cuddler and yearn for someone to cuddle with me and put up with my tendency to "quiggle" furniture, bedding, clothes etc (a flea biting type of weird thing that leaves marks on fabric).

Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I love blue beltons with a strong "point" if you know what I mean...I'm into bigger boys with lots of muscle too.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: I'm not into being crowded and sniffed, especially if I am on a leash and no humpie-

No comments:

Post a Comment