Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Hanna

Hanna don't go for any ass sniffers.



The Basics

Dog's Name: Hanna
Dog's Gender: female
Dog's Breed:English Setter of the Field variety
Name of Guardian: Marcie 
Guardian's email address: *on record
Where was dog born: we think around Columbus Ohio 
Where does dog reside now: Setterland in Painesville Ohio
Rescue? What rescue?  Self pulled from shelter 

About You
Your best physical feature: My gorgeous dark color
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  I have OCD

One word to describe you: smart
Favorite food item: cookies
Favorite toy: stuffies and chews
Favorite activities: Running, going hiking with my mom

Favorite place to nap: the recliner 
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: pixie doodle a retro pumpkin color that my mom can't recall the name.  The both look good on my black coat.


What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  I like boys who like to RUN and Hunt.. 
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Casual.. I have things to do.. Things to hunt ..just sayin
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  I want a fun and intense boy who can keep up with my thoroughbred running skills.. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: looks don't matter.. They just have to be able to RUN... 
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: mean bitches and ass sniffers
Best dog date scenario: a romp in the field to chase birds and more romping... I love to romp and want someone to romp with 

No comments:

Post a Comment