Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's Love Match Bio is Gemma

Gemma has lots of confidence and needs a Love Match that can handle her perfection.


The Basics
Dog's Name: Gemma
Dog's Gender: female
Dog's Breed: English Setter
Name of Guardian: Hiliary 
Guardian's email address: * on file w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: Beaver, WV
Where does dog reside now: Roanoke, VA
Rescue? What organization: none

About You
Your best physical feature: Are you kidding? Everything, I'm the total package, from my long legs, slender body, long tail, leg and ear feather, all the way to my perfectly round and well manacured feet.
Your least favorite thing about yourself: Nothing at all...well except that only one of my ears grows hair
One word to describe you: FUN!
Favorite food item: Anything but I really like turkey jerky
Favorite toy: Oppossum
Favorite activities: Running and chasing birds and playing with my best friends and cousins
Favorite place to nap: Directly on top of my sister, doesn't matter where she is or how much she hates it, I just really love her
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: Things dogs chase, its a great color for my fur and its got birds and kitty cats on it

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Open
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Either one, I just want to have fun!
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Energetic, hyper, likes to make trouble but would also like a good cuddle...oh and they must like to play tug!
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: They have to be perfect, just like me
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: No meanies
Best dog date scenario: A good run and the dog park, followed by a game of tug

No comments:

Post a Comment