Saturday, February 9, 2013

Today's Love Match Bio is Paige

Paige is a Momma's girl looking for a strong boned boy that like to hunt and swim.




The Basics
Dog's Name: Paige Schuh
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: English Setter
Name of Guardian: Kathy
Guardian's email address: *on record
Where was dog born:?? Not sure Possibly Minnesota? We got her at 1 1/2 yrs old
Where does dog reside now: Appleton< WI 
Rescue? What organization: Not rescued in the normal way, we paid full price and then some, but we now feel we rescued her.

About You
Your best physical feature: My beautiful tail with it's pure white tip
Your least favorite thing about yourself: My breath
One word to describe you: Happy-goof
Favorite food item: I love anything you give me...I don't even need to smell it first I trust you
Favorite toy:  Duckie
Favorite activities: I love being petted, having my belly scratched...I love to be with Momma all the time.  And in summer, or when it is warm out I love to be in the doggie pool momma puts out for me
Favorite place to nap: any place next to my momma
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Guinness it the fav...but also LOVE my Christmas one Sugar Holiday...Oh and wait....momma bought me a sailboat one 'cause I love to be in the water
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? I can go either way if the guy is right then I will decide
Explain: Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: I want a boy that is ready to run...hunt with me....swim with me in summer...and snooze a bit after all the fun times
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I like nice handsome, strong boned boys 
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: I don't like it when I cannot get by my momma so I do not want anyone who will push in front of me...nice polite manners but no WIMPS please
Best dog date scenario:  A nice romp in the woods, a picnic lunch and then a swim...a nice nap....a swim...a nap....chase some birds and squirrels and then a swim.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment