Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's Love Match Featured Bio is Trinity

Trinity is looking for a boy who can appreciate mud and  high pitched sounds. 



The Basics
Dog's Name: Trinity's Song of Ireland
Dog's Gender: Girl but  not girly! 

Dog's Breed: Irish Setter 
Name of Guardian: Lisa
Guardian's email address: *on record
Where was dog born: Wisconsin 
Where does dog reside now: Northern Minnesota 
Rescue? What organization: no

About You
Your best physical feature: long, flowing, feathery, locks of gorgeous mahogany fur 
Your least favorite thing about yourself: my loud high pitched annoying voice 
One word to describe you: Happy 
Favorite food item: bread 
Favorite toy: not picky anything works 
Favorite activities: gazing out the window watching for birds and running through the woods with mom and dad looking for birds, having fun
Favorite place to nap: leather couch 
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: the wide white woodland creatures collar my mom got me and neither of us can remember the name 

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: either but I like boys best 
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: serious of course. I need someone to appreciate all my finer qualities and basically adore me 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: must be fun and have a sense of humor, must love the outdoors! A fellow bird dog would be great :) but not a requirement because  I'm a happy go lucky kind of lass and my mom says I wake up happy and go to sleep happy :) 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: doesn't matter as long as they love being outside and a love of mud baths wouldn't hurt, someone not afraid to roll around and get twigs in our hair 
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: mean doggy bullies! 
Best dog date scenario:
Camping on a secluded island and going for a boat ride 

No comments:

Post a Comment