Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Jake

Jake is ready to take you sailing...just keep your tail out of his snout.



The Basics
Dog's Name:  Jake  
Dog's Gender: male
Dog's Breed:  Labrador Retriever
Name of Guardian: Hoffman Family (Peter, Kristin, P.J. and Nick)
Guardian's email address: on file with Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born:  Virginia, MN
Where does dog reside now:  St. Michael, MN
Rescue? What organization:

About You

Your best physical feature:  I’m handsome, all of me.
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  drooling
One word to describe you: mellow
Favorite food item:  I LOVE to eat – it’s why they have a spring lock on the pull-out garbage.  Last week I got into the big box of individual bags of chips from Sam’s Club and ate them all, after I opened the bag.   
Favorite toy:  I don’t do toys.  
Favorite activities:  Going to the boys football and baseball games where I eat sunflower seeds off the ground; boating and a quick jump in the lake if I get too hot.
Favorite place to nap:  my leather recliner
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  The summer dock shoes one that I wear on the boat.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?:  female
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  casual, not quite ready to settle down
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  A great sense of small and the sneakiness so we can tag team in the kitchen for spoons, spatulas, getting mints out of dads bag, lunches out of the backpacs
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: At 90 pounds, I’m a big boy and prefer someone smaller than me, with a lighter colored coat

What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Tails in my face, possessiveness
Best dog date scenario: Sleep in, big breakfast followed by a day on the boat where we could dig into the snack bag when they’re not looking.  After a nap, an evening followed at a baseball field watching my boy, Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment