Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Emma

Emma is a Princess Supermodel boys.


The Basics
Dog's Name:  Emma
Dog's Gender:   female
Dog's Breed:  english setter
Name of Guardian: Tiffany
Guardian's email address: *on record
Where was dog born:  PA
Where does dog reside now:  PA
Rescue? What organization:

About You
Your best physical feature:  everything...I am a princess supermodel
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  nothing---momma says I'm the perfect child
One word to describe you:  Princess
Favorite food item:  Vital sausages
Favorite toy:  toys are for peasants
Favorite activities: Mole and chipmunk hunting
Favorite place to nap:  my orvis bed that I won with MY photo because I'm a princess supermodel
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  well they all look awesome on me....and I don't really have a favorite because princesses don't like to be seen in the same collar twice

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  Serious---princesses don't have flings
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  Sweetness and will not be threatened by me being famous
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: tall, dark, and handsome
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: childish behavior
Best dog date scenario: chipmunk hunting in the yard followed by a nice nap

No comments:

Post a Comment