Thursday, February 7, 2013

Today's Featured Love Bio is Carter Le Deux



He's like the Justin Bieber of dogs. Swoon ladies, swoon.

The Basics
Dog's Name: Carter LeDoux
Dog's Gender: Castrati – They say I have a voice like an angel. 
Dog's Breed: English Setter
Name of Guardian: Danica
Guardian's email address: *on file
Where was dog born: Oregon
Where does dog reside now: Ohio
Rescue? What organization: Another Chance for English Setters

About You

Your best physical feature: My eyes; one is slightly darker gold than the other. No wait. My ears. They’re so long and silky. Or my tail – such plumage you’ve never seen!
Your least favorite thing about yourself: Uh. Could you repeat the question? World peace.
One word to describe you: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
Favorite food item: Yogurt. Mama calls me “Dairy Boy”.
Favorite toy: Toys are for lesser beings. If I can’t eat it and it can’t pet me, it has no interest. Although… if you could spare that plastic squeaky thing when you’re done making a mess of the stuffing, I might chew on it and throw it up in the air and give big perky puppy ears. Maybe.
Favorite activities: Cuddling with mom. Swimming. Chasing birds. Barking at rude dogs. Preening. Cuddling with mom. Oh, and mud. Yes, it is TOO an activity.
Favorite place to nap: Duh. Mom’s lap.

Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Carter 2010, 2011,and 2012, obviously. Because I picked them. And maybe my very first one, the Silly Setter Stripe. And I look dapper in that black and red plaid. The Max, I think. There’s a REASON we have 96 collars! I look good in all of them. And am slightly indecisive.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?: I am not particular.
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Serious. I’ve been burned so many times (about 20). These dogs come into my life, we make a connection, and then *poof* they’re gone. No goodbyes. Just gone. I need someone willing to stick around and really commit to loving me.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Independent and good natured. Even tempered and not too feisty; I can be grumpy.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I’m fond of leggy blues but I’ve learned that love comes in all shapes and sizes.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Do NOT bat me in the face. Do NOT hog my mom’s lap. Do NOT shove me out of my food bowl. And DON’T TOUCH ME unless I say you can.
Best dog date scenario: An early morning breakfast of bacon and croissants, and then a quick jaunt around the neighborhood (stopping briefly to be admired by the neighbors). Perhaps followed by a few hours swimming and chasing birds at the private park (no riff-raff allowed) and, if we’re exceptionally lucky, wallowing in a mud pit. SO good for your skin! A long nap where I might allow you to briefly cuddle but will probably prefer to sleep with my mom and then a hard-core chase/body slam session but only if I initiate it. A good dinner with pasta and sausage and then we’ll sit and watch TV with the family (I will once again be with my mom).

No comments:

Post a Comment