Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Our Last LOVE MATCH...Beatrix The Matchmaker

Beatrix. Looking for a spotty boy who likes to chase around in circles. 



Dog's Name: Beatrix Elizabeth
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed:English Setter Mix
Name of Guardian: Shannon & Alex
Guardian's email address: *on record
Where was dog born: Ohio
Where does dog reside now: Chicago Suburbs
Rescue? What organization: OESR - Jordie is my Mum - I was part of the first litter born into the rescue

About You
Your best physical feature: My eyelined eyes. They make me look dramatic, which is good because I am. 
Your least favorite thing about yourself: My need to herd. It's obviously from my Deadbeat Dad's genes.
One word to describe you: SuperStar
Favorite food item: Pizza "Bones" a.k.a. crusts
Favorite toy:  Lambchop stuffie or a squirrel Lily captured and killed 
Favorite activities: Running around the ottoman in circles, going to dog park, Starbucks runs for Puppicinos
Favorite place to nap: Under a blanket next to my DogMum
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Tea with Beatrix (um, it's named after me)

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:Male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual. No man can tame me or claim me.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: I like a boy who can keep me intellectually stimulated and also likes to chase small mammals. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: Spots
Describe doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Don't even think about mounting me or talking about politics, religion or the economy at the dinner table. 
Best dog date scenario: I'd like to whisk off in my private jet to my little place on the coast for a romantic swim in the ocean followed by freshly roasted lobster and sweet potatoes cooked in a fire pit in the sand. We'd look deep into each other's eyes and realize our souls complete each other. Then we'd chase each other in circles till we get sleepy and share a blanket while gazing at the twinkling stars above and snuggle close. You'd recite poetry to me and strum a guitar as I gently drift asleep on your shoulder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment