Friday, February 8, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Buckley

Buckley's looking for  a sweet gal to go sniffing with who wants to get under a blanket with him.

      



      Dog's Name: Buckley
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: Basset Hound
Name of Guardian: Wesley and Laura 
Guardian's email address: * on file w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: ??
Where does dog reside now: Lawrenceville, Georgia
Rescue? What organization: Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia 
About You
Your best physical feature: My kissable nose surrounded by freckles
Your least favorite thing about yourself:   I have seizures (they are rare, but still scary)
One word to describe you:    Enthusiastic
Favorite food item:   Cheesy Flax Sqaures – My Mom makes the BEST homemade treats.
Favorite toy: My Stuffed Monkey
Favorite activities:   Chasing anything that moves, long walks, Nose Work, Lure Coursing, Wrestling, Barking, anything active…
Favorite place to nap:    Anywhere UNDER a blanket.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: “The Cracker Jack” – This collar is super special because it is super one-of-a-kind.  My martingale style Cracker Jack collar is made with two coordinating fabrics and looks just fabulous.  We like to call it “The (Buckley Original Two-Tone) Cracker Jack” J  
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:    Female
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:    Serious.  I would like to find a mate that is ready to settle down.  I have enjoyed being a bachelor, however, I am ready to settle down and have a serious relationship.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:   I would like a girl that likes to be chased and loves to play.  I also would like girl that can keep up with me when we play, but one that also enjoys a good nap.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance:   I would like a female that is about the same size as me, or bigger.  I can play a little rough for a small dog.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for:   I do not like yappy dogs that are constantly being picked up so I cannot smell them.
Best dog date scenario:  Trip to the dog park filled with lots of running, smelling new thing, chasing and barking.  Followed by a snack and a long nap under a blanket J

No comments:

Post a Comment