Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Polly

Polly has exotic eyelashes to flutter at her Love Match.



The Basics
Dog's Name:  Polly 
Dog's Gender: female
Dog's Breed:  English Setter
Name of Guardian: Hoffman Family (Peter, Kristin, P.J. and Nick)
Guardian's email address: *on file with Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born:  ?? – lived in Tennessee for a while before I got adopted
Where does dog reside now:  St. Michael, MN
Rescue? What organization:  ACES

About You

Your best physical feature:  Pretty ears and my eyelashes are different colors, one set is white and one set is black
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  when my tail gets full of burrs after a day in the woods
One word to describe you:  Shy
Favorite food item:  Popcorn 
Favorite toy:  No toys for me.
Favorite activities:  Chasing squirrels, sitting at the top of the yard scanning for anything to chase, “pointing” the John Deere lawn mower, digging, swimming in the swamp and getting full of mud.
Favorite place to nap: master bed
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  I get my own special one every month, the one in the photo is my favorite.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?:  male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual, as an older gal I’m independent
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  Someone who wants to run all morning, and isn’t afraid to get dirty.  I need a dog who can protect me during thunder storms and other loud noises.  
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance:  I like spots.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for:  No getting in my face or touching me without being asked.
Best dog date scenario:  Starting when the sun comes up, we’ll get in a quick morning run, I can show my favorite digging spots and swamp where we can get really dirty together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment