Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Addie

This Valentines Day Addie is looking for a little candy...eye candy.


The Basics
Dog's Name:  Addie (Addelicious)
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed:  English setter
Name of Guardian: Tiffany
Guardian's email address: *on record
Where was dog born:  Ohio
Where does dog reside now:  PA
Rescue? What organization:  OESR

About You
Your best physical feature:  My beautiful face
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  I eat poop....just can't help it
One word to describe you:  Misunderstood
Favorite food item:  Momma's homemade treats---any variety works
Favorite toy:  Everything is my toy---it's all good!
Favorite activities: Shredding things, playing outside, pestering my brother, snuggling with my momma, wrestling with my sister
Favorite place to nap:  Nap?  Who needs naps?  There's too much stuff to see and do
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  The evergreen----it just looks awesome on me

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  Oh definitely casual....I'm a young gal.  Too early to settle down
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  Someone who can keep up with my troublemaking skills
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: Well, a girl does need some eye candy....gotta be handsome
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: A dog who refuses to play is a no go
Best dog date scenario: You, me, my yard....romping all day.....sharing my fort....wrestling.....oh yeah, that's the stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment