Monday, February 4, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Charlie

Charlie likes to lick the grill and is in an open marriage!


The Basics Dog's Name: Charlie, aka Charlie Chips, Sir Charles, Bubba, Chuckles and Get Your Butt in the House
Dog's Gender: Male Dog's Breed: English Setter/Brittany Setter Name of Guardian: Nan and Don 
Guardian's email address: *on record w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: Kentucky Where does dog reside now: Warren, Michigan Rescue? What organization: Yes, OESR 
About You
 Your best physical feature: My Ears Your least favorite thing about yourself: My crooked bottom teeth One word to describe you: Doh!!! Favorite food item: Licking the grill after my guardians BBQ Favorite toy: My Kong Favorite activities: Running in the yard throwing my ball around by myself-I can be a baseball/soccer team all by myself-I am that athletic! Favorite place to nap: On my guardians bed or anywhere that is soft Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The one I came home with when went to my furever home-had stripes on it!  I really like my Boner collar but not a good one to mention when looking for a girlfriend!!!   
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
 Male? Female? Open?: Female Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual…my guardians think I am really married to Lucy but…we discussed it and are in an open marriage.  Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Must be easy going, love to be outside but also like to be inside and cuddle.   Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: Must have spots, soft hair and a tail. What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: I can’t tolerate excessive barking and nagging.  I also can’t tolerate aggressive or greedy dogs who steal my balls when I play with them. Not looking for any sleezie weezies!! Best dog date scenario: Hanging out in the yard under the tree and scoping for squirrels and birds, taking a sauna in the kiddie pool as we get popsicles served to us as we wait for the grill to be ready after the guardians cook on it to lick. Then watch Lady and the tramp, and end the night with a good-nite kiss!  All goes well next date will be up to our imagination!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment