Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's Love Match Profile is Molly

Molly is looking for a serious boyfriend. Just don't touch her or come near her when she's sleeping.


The Basics
Dog's Name: Molly
Dog's Gender: female
Dog's Breed: English Setter
Name of Guardian: Susan 
Guardian's email address: *on file w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: somewhere in Kansas
Where does dog reside now: Columbus Ohio
Rescue? What organization: Adopted through a rescue that sucks so I wont say their name.  She is an OESR dog now

About You
Your best physical feature:  My tail.  I have wonderful feathers
Your least favorite thing about yourself:  My head is shaped funny and my eyes are always red, my ears are too short
One word to describe you: Unique
Favorite food item:  I don't get super excited about food.  
Favorite toy:  Lamb chop!  I like to take it outside and leave it in the yard so my mom has to go get it when she gets home.  
Favorite activities: stockpiling all toys in toy box in the furthest corner of the backyard, peeing on Guinness' bed, playing pully toy with Guinness, having people chase me, growling at the other dogs when they try to come where I am sleeping. 
Favorite place to nap: The couch in the living room.  I can see everyone trying to come in to sneak up on me and try to kill me. 
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why:  My skull and roses collar.  It looks good on me. 

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:  Serious.  I don't do casual very well.  
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  Well, they can't be threatening, and they can't try to hump me.  Nemo tried to hump me and now I kick his ass every time I see him and people have to pull me off.  I like dogs that want to play chase, not roughhouse.  Tommy was like that.  I sure did like him.  
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I am looking for a setter because they like to play chase and are more sensitive 
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: humping.  I will kick a humpers ass.  
Best dog date scenario: Finding a good mud hole and rolling in it, eating some horse poop, playing chase and then taking a nap without TOUCHING ME would be a perfect date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment