Friday, February 1, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Wally!

Wally wants to share a sock with you.


The Basics
Dog's Name: Wally Dashiell Noble    
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: Papillion/Chihuahua/Fantastic Mix
Name of Guardian: Brooke
Guardian's email address: * on record w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: Georgetown, KY
Where does dog reside now: Lexington, KY
Rescue? What organization: Scott County Humane Society

About You

Your best physical feature: Ears
Your least favorite thing about yourself: My breath
One word to describe you: Sweet
Favorite food item: Cheerios
Favorite toy: My octopus
Favorite activities: Chasing balls, humping my elephant, taking walks, and playing tug-o-war
Favorite place to nap: Anywhere soft and warm…my dad’s belly or mom’s chest
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Tipperary. It was my first LF and it is still my favorite b/c of the colors, it looks great on me, I can wear it all year. It is unique looking, just like me. 

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?: My mom is phenomenal bitch, so I would like one of those too. 
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: I am looking for something serious. I have plenty of friends and have tons of play-dates…I want someone that I can take long naps with, someone to share my socks with, someone that will appreciate me for me, and someone who loves my parents as much as I do. I am looking for love.  
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Fun, silly, intelligent, kind. Someone who can enjoy a good bone (get your mind of the gutter…I am talking about a rawhide bone. Hell, I am fixed!) and appreciate quiet time.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I am pretty small, but that doesn’t mean I want a small gal. As long as you are healthy, I don’t really care about physical appearance. However, I do like a woman with some curves.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: no bullying and they have to know how to share. 
Best dog date scenario: We would have a morning date: We would start the day with a long morning walk, followed by brunch and a nap. Then we would empty my toy basket and play with all my toys! My dad would be ready for a mid-morning nap so we could curl up on him and take a cat-nap too. Then it is off to the yard to run as fast as we can and smell EVERYTHING! We would chase one another and play with my rope toys and if it hot, we can take a dip in the pool! Snacks would be served outside and it includes some apples pieces and peanut butter (and if we are really good, my mom will let us lick the peanut butter off her fingers! Delish!. If the date is going really well, and we are bonding…I will present her with a sock and a lick on the nose. Hopefully she will appreciate my grand gesture (and the sock) and kiss me back! *sigh*
****I have attached a few photo that, I think, capture my personality. Beatrix, I am very confident in your abilities as a matchmaker and I am looking forward to meeting my furever someone! I can't wait to hear from you :) 


1 comment: