Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Daphne

Daphne says her legs are fabulous. Boys agree. 


The Basics
Dog's Name: Daphne
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: Basset Hound
Name of Guardian:  Wesley and Laura 
Guardian's email address: *on file w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: ??
Where does dog reside now: Lawrenceville, Georgia
Rescue? What organization: Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia
 

About You
Your best physical feature:   My legs – some call them crooked…I call them fabulous!
Your least favorite thing about yourself: Are you kidding?  I love everything about myself!!!
One word to describe you: Extraordinary
Favorite food item: Cheese – but I only get some with my Mom drops some on accident
Favorite toy: My Stuffed Elephant 
Favorite activities: Wrestling with my houndie siblings, Sunning, Waking up my Mom and  Dad bright and early – even on the weekends, and going to the dog park.
Favorite place to nap: On my Mom’s lap
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: “The Nicole Needs Her Candy” – the collars are FABULOUS on a girlie girl like me J  
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:    Male
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain:   Casual – I am not looking for anything serious!  I like to have a good time and am not ready to settle down with one dog.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:   Fun loving and ready for anything.  While at times I would rather nap, there are other times where I can be a fast paced princess.  I like to explore and play and need someone who can keep up with that.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance:    I would like a man bigger than me.  I like to wrestle and need a dog that isn’t going to “break” when I jump all over him. 
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for:   I am really great with all types of dogs – big, small, shy, outgoing…anything.  I am the one my parents send in first to meet new dogs, because I get along so well with all dogs!  Check out this video of me playing with my friend at day care: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kurnO7XXz4k&list=UUp3bp7X0I1rI3oJ6_ON_JHw.  Theo was once a shy, timid dog…I helped bring him out of his shell J
Best dog date scenario:  Well, this girl loves to eat, so I would like to stop in by the doggie bakery to pick out some treats.  Then we could go to the park to play and run around – not for too long, though, because I wear out quickly.  We could then go home and take a nice nap before we play again in the backyard J

No comments:

Post a Comment