Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Huckleberry

Huckleberry wants to run around a field 100 times on his perfect date.

The Basics
Dog's Name: Huckleberry Finn Bowen
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: Tri Colored Field English Setter
Name of Guardian: Ann and Don       
Guardian's email address: *on file w/Lucky Fiona
Where was dog born: Northern Ohio on the PA border, my mom cannot remember the name of the town
Where does dog reside now: Westerville, Ohio Rescue? What organization: N/A
About You
Your best physical feature: My extra mane of fur on my back, I think I am a lion!
Your least favorite thing about yourself: Hmmmm well, I am awfully loud, all of the time...
One word to describe you: Nuts
Favorite food item: I loooove my puppy chow! So much, that I put it ALL OVER the house for a snack later on.
Favorite toy: I have a TON of toys, but I spose my favorite, if I have to pick just one, would be T, my T-Rex toy.
Favorite activities: Annoying and attacking my big sister.
Favorite place to nap: Underneath the recliner...so long as no one puts it down while I am there.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Sigmund?? I am a manly man and love the pink swirls :) 
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?: Female
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? I am a 7 month old pup, I just wanna have fun!! :)
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: She has to want to play and play and then play some more. She has to love to run and jump and bark like a crazy dog!
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: My perfect match has to have a TON of energy and only nap on occasion. She has tolove snack and be just a nutty as me!
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Diva behavior, my sister is a BIG diva. I want to play, that's all!
Best dog date scenario: We would run around the field like 100 times, we would bark at other dogs and we would chow down on some puppy chow! Also, if we could play with some new toys and attack my big sis, I would be okay with that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment