Saturday, February 2, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match bio is Scout!



Do you like to dribble water when you drink? You may be Scout's Love Match!

The Basics
Dog's Name: Scout
Dog's Gender: Male
Dog's Breed: English Setter, blue belton
Name of Guardian: Holly 
Guardian's email address: *on record
Where was dog born: Ohio
Where does dog reside now: Michigan
Rescue? What organization: OESR

About You

Your best physical feature: My snowy coat and white eyelashes.
Your least favorite thing about yourself: Loud noises bother me.
One word to describe you: Sweet
Favorite food item: Venison, chicken, any meat, really.
Favorite toy: I have a big, knotted rope I like to play tug with.
Favorite activities: Hunting flies and dribbling water around the kitchen.
Favorite place to nap: Head stuck under the bed or on a double-layer pillow bed. I alternate.
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: The Hot Cha Cha. I look GREAT in black and red and I dig the retro pattern.

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match

Male? Female? Open?: Open
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Casual. I like to take things slow. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Gentleness and playfulness. 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I like dogs that are smaller than I am. I’m a little shy.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Loud barkers and very physical playing. 
Best dog date scenario: We’d have a lengthy walk around the neighborhood and I’d show all the best places to mark. Then we’d come home and drink lots and lots of water then go outside a bunch of times and pee. In between we’d play tug with my rope toy and get our ears rubbed along with lots of play growling. There would be some ball tossing and we’d never have to give them back! Later we’d have a delicious dinner of meaty chicken parts topped with yogurt, and go out and pee some more times, and maybe dig a hole or two. There would be no paw wiping when we came back in. The date would end with a nap in a quiet, dark bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment