Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Popper


We're pretty sure Popper ate that Vera Bradley bag he mentions here when he destroyed the laundry room last week.


The Basics
Dog’s NamePopper Prusnick
Dog’s GenderMale
Dog’s BreedEnglish Setter
Name of GuardianMary Kay 
Guardian’s Email *on record
Where was the dog born?No one ever told MK where Popper came from.  All we know is a dodgy neighbor-to-neighbor breeding.  Try not to let trashy beginnings hold Popper back from a match with a quality lady!
Where does the dog reside nowHanover Park, IL
Rescue? What organizationYes (thank goodness!) OESR, baby!
 About You
Your best physical featureGorgeous GOLDEN soulful eyes
Your least favorite thing about yourselfMy uncontrollable addiction to underwear eating
One word to describe you????
Favorite food itemAnything made of bread that I can bury in a hamper and eat later
Favorite toyBraidy bone made of my girl, Molly’s, upcycled tights
Favorite activitiesI rock out Fetch, I love long pully walks, and no one can jump higher on a wall than I can
Favorite place to napOn top of my mom’s Night and Day Vera Bradley School Board totebag with all of her lumpy, important things still inside.  I like it best because it’s always close to her.
Favorite Lucky Fiona Collar and whyMy brand new For the Love of Lizzie collar because my mom and my girls thought of the name.  I also have a bunch of hand me downs that came home with me, that I will always cherish because they represent finding my forever home!

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?    Female
Are you looking for a casual
or serious relationship?
I’m still pretty young, so I’m not looking for anything too serious
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:Fun, playful, cuddly
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I’m a sucker for freckles and floppy ears
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for:Dogs who don’t share or who pee through the fence on me
Best doggie date scenarioA long walk through the woods, maybe a little free running time and then out for ice cream cones afterward.


No comments:

Post a Comment