Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Jack

Jack is all about pizza crusts & cuddles.



The Basics
Dog's Name: Sweet Jack
Dog's Gender: male
Dog's Breed:English Setter of the Field variety
Name of Guardian: Marcie
Guardian's email address: *on record
Where was dog born: we think Pennsylvania 
Where does dog reside now: Setterland in Painesville Ohio
Rescue? What organization: Above and Beyond ES Rescue

About You
Your best physical feature: soft fur and loving nature
Your least favorite thing about yourself: i get really sad when my humans leave me 
One word to describe you: affectionate 
Favorite food item: Pizza crusts
Favorite toy: studies and chew bones.. 
Favorite activities: playing with my brother Gideon, cuddling with my mom, hunting birds, playing catch, I love making my mom happy, and I love to go for walks
Favorite place to nap: with my mom
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: Sweater Weather.... My mom says I look handsome in that collar. I also like the all the rescue collars that my mom bought because they help dogs like me.What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?:  Female
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: starting out casual and see how it blossoms..I might like a serious relationship some day
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality:  I want a girl who is sweet and fun loving like me.. And who likes to run and play, and cuddle 
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: I would like a sweet setter girl.. Who can rock a lucky Fiona collar..  I hope for her to be close to my age I am 2.. And she has to live for the snuggle!
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: snarky mean bitches 
Best dog date scenario: a romp in the field to chase birds followed with tasty treats and a maybe a snuggle nap and a comfy doggy bed

No comments:

Post a Comment