Sunday, February 3, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match Bio is Lily

Lily has trust issues. Maybe the right Love Match can help her overcome this.
The Basics
Dog's Name:Lillian Piper a.k.a. Lily
Dog's Gender: Female
Dog's Breed: Lemon English Setter
Name of Guardian: Shannon & Aex
Guardian's email address: info@luckyfiona.com
Where was dog born: Kentucky
Where does dog reside now: Western Suburbs of Chicago
Rescue? What organization: OESR - Susan England saved my life

About You
Your best physical feature:My Lemony Eye Patch and light green eyes
Your least favorite thing about yourself: Inability to trust other dogs at first . I may try to bite you when I first meet you. Don't take it personal.
One word to describe you: Feisty
Favorite food item: Puppicinos from Starbucks - yeah, the lady there knows my name when Daddy takes me
Favorite toy: Live bunnies or squirrels who don't stay alive long
Favorite activities: dog park runs, going in the car w/Daddy
Favorite place to nap:On dog chair with one eye open in case a squirrel comes into yard
Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: I love them all but a fave is "The Picnic Basket" because it was a fabric I picked out.
What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match
Male? Female? Open?: Open
Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: What's a relationship?
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: Look. Let me be be honest. A man done me wrong. I was a young setter who got knocked up by a guy I met in a field. He made lots of promises and I never saw him again. Then my supposed "guardians" dumped me in a shelter after those puppies were all gone. I don't know if I can ever love again.
Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: A glint in the eye like there may be a bird to point... I find that terribly attractive.
What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: Dogs that make promises like they will love you and marry you and will help you raise all those puppies and then he doesn't return your calls and won't come to the fence when you go this house and then you hear he was out in the field with that slutty pointer Carleen while you are nursing all his goddamn puppies 10 hours a day. 
Best dog date scenario: What is a date? 

No comments:

Post a Comment