Sunday, February 10, 2013

Today's Featured Love Match is Flynn

Flynn is leaving puppyhood and ready to settle down with a graceful lady.



The Basics


Dog's Name:  Flynn Chauncey

Dog's Gender: Male


Dog's Breed:  Greyhound


Name of Guardian: Michael 


Guardian's email address:*on file w/Lucky Fiona


Where was dog born: WV


Where does dog reside now:  NY


Rescue? What organization:  Grateful Greyhounds

About You



Your best physical feature:  My brown eyes (they match my fur)



Your least favorite thing about yourself:  a wee bit tall



One word to describe you: dapper 


Favorite food item:  Ark Naturals Breath-less Chewable Brushless Tooth Paste


Favorite toy:  


yellow doggie squeak toy I received for Christmas from friends

Favorite activities: running & playing with other dogs


Favorite place to nap: on my Orvis TempurPedic Dog Bed


Favorite Lucky Fiona collar and why: although I think the Sweater Weather


collar will best complement my eyes, my favorite is the Yippe Ki Yay 

because it represents good luck, and luck be a lady tonight!

What Dog is Looking for in Perfect Match


Male? Female? Open?: Female


Are you looking for a casual or serious relationship? Explain: Serious.  


Now that I’m leaving puppyhood in this my second year, I think it’s time to 

settle down.

Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's personality: classy, yet 


adventurous & playful.

Describe what qualities you desire in another dog's physical appearance: 


gracefulness

What doggie attributes do you have no tolerance for: one who is a “mope”


Best dog date scenario: a run in the park, a petite sirloin dinner & fresh 


baked dog treats for dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment